Animal Jam

Animal Jam

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Spikes And More In Eagle Adventure! And how to get a rare wrist and collar in the new adventure!

Ok so I been playing the new eagle adventure and I won a purple spike wrist and my great buddy Magnet4Friends won me a rare red short spike collar! But some people won sewing machines, pigtails, unreleased colors of some items (I got a green and white Spider Mask there is no green and white spiders mask that where in stores or member gifts EVER!) Here are some pics (what I am wearing but the leg item and the skirt is from the adventure)

See that rare spike collar was from the adventure!
 Here the Headdress is from the new adventure! Along with the rare spike wrist!

The rare wrist and sunglasses are both from getting the white gems! To get a rare wrist, you have to get all the yellow, white, or purple (purple gets rare spike collar) for the white, and yellow, you have to get them BEFORE 9:00 are left, the purple you need four people! And you just have to get them all, it doesn't matter what time because of how hard it is to get the purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment